"Did you know that 67% of callers who can't reach a real
up the phone out of frustration? And 34% of those who hang-up do not call back?
With us, inferior customer care checks out, superior customer experience checks
Partnering with us makes sure that you are able to give dedicated in-person
attention to your current guess and unparalleled support to your prospective
customers. We have a team of highly skilled reservation experts and
professionally trained voice customer service representatives who are available
24x7x365 to answer all your incoming calls promptly and courteously and provide
assistance to your guests. Our objective is to convert more calls to confirmed
bookings and maximize revenues through up sell and cross sell while improving
overall guest satisfaction, something your multi-tasking staff can't always
concentrate on and can find overwhelming among other duties they handle.
Our advantage is that we can easily tailor our services to meet the unique needs
of your property that larger call centers don't always accommodate.
Our value proposition is simple- we will be a revenue source and not an expense
for you! We will generate more than enough revenue that not only pays for our
services but will also add incremental revenue to your top line. We have various
flexible payment plans that include pay per conversion so you pay us only when
What we do for you
24x7 Reservations & Information
Integrating with your online booking system, our reservation experts can change
or cancel existing reservations, make new reservation
s for future guests and
can even process payments over the phone.
Respond to any inquiries about your hotel's location, directions, features,
amenities, area attractions, rooms etc.
Responsible for maximizing room occupancy and average room rate through
Inform the guests about the availability, rates and benefits of different
Determine room rates based on the selling tactics of the hotel
Educate the guests about the hotel's cancellation policy, guaranteed
reservations and no-shows
Process reservations, prepare letters of confirmation and communicate it to the
24X7 Hotel Telephone Operator
- Answers incoming calls
& directs call to guest rooms, staff, or
departments through the switchboard or PBX system
Take room service & maintenance requests & convey the message to your
team via phone, text, pager, or email.
- Follow-up calls can also be made to make sure that the guest was satisfied with
the services rendered.
- Receive messages for the guests and deliver the same to them.
- Log all wake-up call requests and performs wake-up call services.
- Provides directory services for guests.
Retentions- Prevent Cancellations
- Team of retention specialists who are adept at preventing booking
Communicate effectively with guests who call to cancel a reservation and
identify the reason behind their cancellation
- Try to resolve customer complaints/concerns, if any, through active listening,
empathy and professionalism
- Try to positively position the benefits and value of sticking with the current
reservation with your hotel against any competitive offerings your guests may be
- Align your hotel’s features, amenities and pricing to the needs and interests of
the customers to overcome their objections and make sure that they do not cancel
- Exercise sound judgment on how to retain customers in a way that is both in the
customers’ and in your hotel’s interest. If need be, offer them the right
incentives to retain.
- Every call answered in a structured way with the aim of maximizing rate and
converting more calls to bookings.
- Flexible payment plans to suit your specific business needs including
performance based pay per booking.
- Experienced professionals from hospitality background to answer your
- Strict quality audits to review operators' performance regularly and to
ensure that protocol set forth by you is being adhered to and SLAs are being
- Comprehensive reporting. All calls are recorded and are easily accessible
- Multilingual support available in most of the major European and Asian
- Training that is designed to make sure that our agents have extensive
knowledge about your hotel and are able to offer the same experience to your
guests as they'd get talking to you. Learn more about how we train.
Benefits To You
- Convert more calls to confirmed bookings.
- Close bookings at a higher average daily rate.
- Maximize room revenue through upsell and cross sell.
- Project a polished and professional image of your hotel, setting the stage
for better ratings on review sites like TripAdvisor.
- Reduce overall expenses by doing away with the need of recruiting, training
and maintaining additional in-house staff and by trimming after-hours
- Get more direct bookings and save on hefty OTA commissions.
- Earn higher net operating income.
- Give your current guests the undivided in-person attention they deserve and
excellent support to prospective customers.
- Let your in-house team focus productively on core tasks that are essential
to your hotel’s success without being distracted by constantly ringing